Monday, April 25, 2022

PBKS vs CSK: शिखर के बाद ऋषि धवन का धमाल, पंजाब किंग्स ने सीजन में दूसरी बार चेन्नई को दी मात

IPL 2022, Punjab Kings vs Chennai Super Kings : ओपनर शिखर धवन की 88 रन की नाबाद पारी की बदौलत पंजाब किंग्स ने निर्धारित 20 ओवर में 4 विकेट खोकर 187 रन बनाए. इसके बाद चेन्नई सुपर किंग्स को ऋषि धवन और कागिसो रबाडा ने 6 विकेट पर 176 रन ही बनाने दिए. दोनों ने 2-2 विकेट लिए.

from Latest News क्रिकेट News18 हिंदी https://ift.tt/1Qw4i9h

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote of the day by LeBron James: "I think the reason why I'm the person who I am today is because…" - an inspiring lesson on resilience, adversity and the power of difficult beginnings

LeBron James credits his difficult childhood for shaping his current character and perspective. He views past hardships as the essential fo...