Friday, November 25, 2022

US: Walmart shooter left 'death note', bought gun the day of killing

The Walmart supervisor who shot six co-workers to death at a store in Virginia bought the gun just hours before the killings and left a note on his phone accusing co-workers of mocking him, authorities said Friday. "Sorry everyone but I did not plan this I promise things just fell in place like I was led by the Satan," Andre Bing wrote on a note that was left on his phone, the Chesapeake Police Department said Friday.

from US News Headlines, Latest USA News, US news live on Times of India https://ift.tt/ZKrlWBY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montana meltdown: MAGA attacks Indians teaching at Montana State University. Turns out they are the 'best of the best'

from US News Headlines, Latest USA News, US news live on Times of India https://ift.tt/WUvKoR7 via IFTTT