Monday, July 22, 2019

I could win Afghan war in a week, I just don't want to kill million people: Trump on Afghanistan

President Donald Trump claimed he could end the nearly two-decade-old war in Afghanistan in a matter of days. "I could win that war in a week. I just don't want to kill 10 million people. If I wanted to win that war, Afghanistan would be wiped off the face of the earth. It would be gone. It would be over, literally, in 10 days," he said.

from US News Headlines, Latest USA News, America Breaking News - Times of India https://ift.tt/30NPMGJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video shows Sean punching, kicking his gf Cassie in 2016

In a shocking revelation, a security video that surfaced on Friday depicts Sean Combs, popularly known as Diddy, engaging in a violent alter...